Dynamic Widgets gives you more control over your widgets. It lets you dynamically place widgets on WordPress pages by excluding or including rules with just a few mouse clicks by role, dates, for the homepage, single posts, pages, authors, categories, archives, error page, search page and custom post types.
Tag › widgets
Lazyest Gallery is an integrated image gallery with automatic thumb and slide creation, comments on images, auto indexing after ftp upload, and sub-gallery posibility.
- Fullly integrated in WordPress with Settings and Management pages
- Automatic thumbnail and slide creation, no need to login to wordpress after uploading your images by ftp
- Comment on Images and Folders
- Manage Comments per Folder or Image
- JQuery Slideshow
- Galleries and subgalleries follow your directory structure
- Show thumbnail folders in your posts and pages
- Use populair popup plugin like Lightbox or Thickbox
- Arrange your folders and images by date, alfabetically or manually
- Widgets for Random Image and Folder List
- WordPress Edit Screen button integration for thumbnails
- Show EXIF data for your jpeg images
- Add captions to folders and images
This plugin gives every widget an extra control field called “Widget logic” that lets you control the pages that the widget will appear on.
The text field lets you use WP’s Conditional Tags, or any general PHP code.
There is also an option to add a WordPress ‘widget_content’ filter — this lets you tweak standard widgets to suit your theme without editing plugins and core code.