Creator of the CommentLuv plugin and ComLuv Network. Writes PHP/MySQL code and plays with WP/WPMU.
Tag › comments
With WordPress 2.5 being released, the IDs on all admin pages have been removed as it is. Propably due to the fact that the common user dont need them. However, for advanced WordPress Users/ developers those IDs were quite interesting for some plugins or template tags.
What this plugin does is to reveal most removed entry IDs on admin pages, showing the entry IDs, as it was in versions prior to 2.5.
Lazyest Gallery is an integrated image gallery with automatic thumb and slide creation, comments on images, auto indexing after ftp upload, and sub-gallery posibility.
- Fullly integrated in WordPress with Settings and Management pages
- Automatic thumbnail and slide creation, no need to login to wordpress after uploading your images by ftp
- Comment on Images and Folders
- Manage Comments per Folder or Image
- JQuery Slideshow
- Galleries and subgalleries follow your directory structure
- Show thumbnail folders in your posts and pages
- Use populair popup plugin like Lightbox or Thickbox
- Arrange your folders and images by date, alfabetically or manually
- Widgets for Random Image and Folder List
- WordPress Edit Screen button integration for thumbnails
- Show EXIF data for your jpeg images
- Add captions to folders and images
Comments are a wonderful thing to receive on your blog, with CommentLuv for WordPress and WordPress MU you can give something back to your community straight away by including a titled link for their last blog post or tweet on the end of their comment.
The plugin fetches the feed found at commenters site URL while they type their comment and extracts the last blog post title with link and displays it below the comment form. When they submit their comment, the last blog post link gets added on the end of their comment for all to see!
As a member of The ComLuv Network, you can register your site url and receive 10x the luv when you comment on enabled blogs and if you start a blog here, you can even add your twitter and digg accounts to your returned posts (or add more blogs, up to 5)