SlideNote is a customizable, flexible jQuery plugin that makes it easy to display sliding notifications on your website or in your web application.
Pods is a CMS framework for creating and managing your own content types.
Create your own content types
A pod, or content type, is a named group of input fields. The Pods plugin lets you create your own content types. Instead of with custom post types, each content type gets its own table.
Create a variety of different input fields, including text, paragraph text, date, number, file upload, and relationship (called “pick”) fields. Pick fields are extremely useful if you want to create relationships among your data. One example is if you want to relate an “event” item with one or more “speaker” items.
Easily display your content
There are several ways to get Pods data to show up throughout your site:
- Add Pod Pages from within the admin area.
- Add PHP code directly into your WP template files, or wherever else PHP is supported.
- Use shortcode to display lists of Pod items or details of a Pod item within WP Pages or Posts.
- The Pods API allows you to retrieve raw data from and save data to the database.
Pods includes a Package Manager, which allows you to import/export your database structure. You can select which features you want to “package up” and export it for easy migration. Pods also includes an easy to use PHP API to manage all types of Pod-related data for complex operations.
Dynamic Widgets gives you more control over your widgets. It lets you dynamically place widgets on WordPress pages by excluding or including rules with just a few mouse clicks by role, dates, for the homepage, single posts, pages, authors, categories, archives, error page, search page and custom post types.
WP-to-Twitter is an awsome WordPress-Plugin, which allows you to submit a shortmessage for every new Post you´ve submitted so far. You can configurate the URL-Shortening-Service and get a lot of new Users from the Social-Network Twitter.
Lazyest Gallery is an integrated image gallery with automatic thumb and slide creation, comments on images, auto indexing after ftp upload, and sub-gallery posibility.
- Fullly integrated in WordPress with Settings and Management pages
- Automatic thumbnail and slide creation, no need to login to wordpress after uploading your images by ftp
- Comment on Images and Folders
- Manage Comments per Folder or Image
- JQuery Slideshow
- Galleries and subgalleries follow your directory structure
- Show thumbnail folders in your posts and pages
- Use populair popup plugin like Lightbox or Thickbox
- Arrange your folders and images by date, alfabetically or manually
- Widgets for Random Image and Folder List
- WordPress Edit Screen button integration for thumbnails
- Show EXIF data for your jpeg images
- Add captions to folders and images
The best backup plugin I’ve found for WP sites. Scheduling and remote storage options included.
Creating WordPress forms has never been easier. Just drag and drop form fields into place, customize titles and options, then track results. Perfect for creating polls, surveys, contact forms, content management, and much more.
- Create and Edit Posts
- Powerful Form Fields
- Sleek Graphical Reports
- Smokin’ Hot Form Styling
- Display Collected Data
- Flexible Data Collection
- Professional Form Templates
More than just a gallery. Lots of gallery display types, easy setup via shortcode, designed to work with and enhance the latest WP gallery functionality.
A Testimonial Manager for WordPress that is powered by Custom Post Types. Really flexible design allows easy customization and there’s even a spiffy sidebar widget.