Graf beautifully displays your posts in a unique, minimalist grid-based layout.
It's Like the Oscars® for WordPress®
Submit your favorite WordPress Theme, Plugin, Site or Personality, heck add yourself!. From all the submissions, Nominees will be chosen based on number of popular votes, and after a final round of voting the Winners will be awarded the "best of" honors for the year based on your votes and by our panel of judges. Did we mention our sponsors are helping us with the most massive giveaway of WordPress goods; ever?
1. Final Round of Voting (Begins late Nov)The final curated list of Nominations for each category will be chosen from all the submissions and a final round of voting will take place starting later this month. This separates the busta's from the tru playas. We're kidding about the bustas, everyone is a winner right?
2. Call for Submissions (Closed)All new submissions to be entered into the running for the chance to win Honors for 2010 are no longer being accepted. You may still Register, and participate in the final round of voting as the deciding vote is cast for each category.
3. Winners Announced (Early Jan.)Winners from the pool of nominees will be chosen based on number of votes and input from our panel of judges. Winners will get the Glory and the honors of being the "Best of" for 2010.
IMMA LET YOU FINISHVOTE TOTALS WILL NOT BE SHOWN for a very simple reason. Popularity contests are kinda stupid. Think of it like a secret ballot, this way everyone has a fair shake. Vote totals will be be revealed for the Winners come ceremony time.
Vote & Win Stuff
From time to time prizes will be given away by our wonderful corporate sponsors to random members of this site. All you need to do is Register, submit your faves, and VOTE. A tweet or 2 would not hurt your chances.
Pick the Winners?
You choose the winners for the most part, and a little help from our panel of judges. Popular Vote tallies will determine who makes it from the submission phase to the nomination phase. The final "best of" winners will be chosen based on a blend of the total number of your votes and judges ballot.
Who are the judges?
It's a surprise. The Honors judges come from all areas of the web industry. Some judges even work with WordPress on a daily basis but not all of them. Just to keep it squarzeey, no judge may cast a vote on a nomination in a category they or their business has an entry in.
There will be an open invitation blue tuxedo awards gala in the new year to bestow the "best of" honors on all the winners. Location and Date TBD.
5 Random Submissions (All Categories)
Sergej Müller is the passionate WordPress Coder from Germany. Overview of Plugins.
erin’s sketchbook is a minimal WordPress theme we built for ourselves a couple years ago. It’s designed to be a good theme for art or photography, using a black background and minimal design to draw attention to the art or photography. It was based on another theme we did before that, Simple Black which, like Simple Gray, was a minimalist blog theme based around Kubrik. Since the two were closely related, we combined them, offering a theme options page to choose which style you prefer. We also added Twitter @anywhere hovercards, WordPress 3.0 menus, installation notes, and Google’s Droid Sans web font.
Get great photos for your blog and earn money doing it!
Easily add relevant stock photos to your blog posts without leaving WordPress.
Turn on the affiliate option to start earning money from links on your photos.
Simple, automatic and lucrative photos for WordPress blogs
• Turn your photos into a revenue stream
• Photos start at just $1
• No watermarks
• No embedded ads
• No need for an attribution link
• Do everything from inside WordPress
• Choose from over 13 million photos (iStockphoto + Fotolia)
• Photos are renamed with your tags for search engine optimization
• Available in English, German, Spanish and Russian
The blog for TechGeeks, which provides tutorials, advice, and product reviews among other topics.